Windows' 'Help' is not all it should be. As we discover how to fix problems with Windows 10®, we'll let you know on this page.
How to Chage Icons in Your Start Menu
1) Open the Start Menu and scroll down to the program
2) Right-Click on the program in the Start Menu and select "More >; Open file location"
3) Right-Click on the program icon and select "Properties"
4) Click on the "Change Icon" button at the bottom of the window
5) Browse for the icon you want to apply; select, click "Ok" and apply
Windows has a habit of substituting CalQlata's icons. So if you need to reinstall the correct icon, you will find them here: C:\Program Files (x86)\CalQlata
They are labelled as follows:
Alternative 1: "Icon_keypad.ico"
Alternative 2: "Icon_puzzle.ico"